Great sayings that communicate to us!
- If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine. It is lethal. Pablo Coehlo
- Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional! Anon.
- Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results. Albert Einstein
- It ain’t over till it’s over. Yogi Berra
- If you want to know what God thinks about money, just look at who he gave it to. Anon
- The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook. William James
- Use your head for something besides a hat rack. Doc’s Dad
- Never let the truth stand in the way of a good story. Doc’s Dad
- I met my quota for stupid people this year. I am no longer taking applications. Maxine
- Pain is weakness leaving your body. Anon.
- Having kids is hereditary. If your parents didn’t have any, chances are neither will you. Dean Martin
- Your value does not decrease based upon someone’s inability to recognize it. Unknown